Find Your Cruise
Paul Gauguin first sailed to Tahiti in 1891 in search of inspiration, and along with the idyllic landscapes, he found a deep connection with the inviting spirit of the local Polynesians.
- 14K Solid Real Yellow gold Classic Cross Religious Charm Pendant 20X33mm
- 14k solid yellow gold 12x7mm teardrop faceted natural Amethyst pendant 2.3grams
- 14k Yellow gold Sea Shell Pendant
- 7MM OR 9MM HEART SHAPE RUBY PENDANT SOLITAIRE 14K WHITE gold SETTING
- Beautiful 14k Yellow gold Solitaire Diamond Ring
- Fine Platinum Pendant with Beads & Antique Diamonds, Diamond, 0,60ct Brilliant
- Modernist Ring Multi color Top Sterling ISREAL (C480)
- Round Natural Diamond Accent gold Plated Sterling Triple Infinity Pendant 18
- 0.05 Ct Round Cut Diamond Heidi Pendant With Chain 14k White gold Over
- 1 Carat G-H & bluee Diamond 3 Stone Wedding Anniversary Ring 14K White gold
Only with Paul Gauguin Cruises can you visit our private island of Motu Mahana (off the coast of Taha’a) where food, drink, and live music await as well as our exclusive beach retreat in Bora Bora.
Discover the difference of cruising with purpose on Paul Gauguin Cruises and allow us to introduce you to authentic Polynesia.